XtremeAwsomeBourdYo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XtremeAwsomeBourdYo

The place for only the greatest games players to exist, only cool people are allowed so don't join if you're not cool. also :)

HomePortalCalendarGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Discordians not joining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDaytonaPro
Admin
TheDaytonaPro

Discordians not joining Empty
PostSubject: Discordians not joining   Discordians not joining Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:12 pm

As the title said the discordcels aren't forummaxxing. How do we fix this. This has the chance to become a real problem.
Back to top Go down
XABY
Admin
XABY

PostSubject: Re: Discordians not joining   Discordians not joining Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:36 pm

Yeah I don't really know exactly how to do that. but I'm sure they'll join in eventually, I guess in the meantime I can tell more of my friends about this forum now that its in a pretty good state

I also linked this site to my youtube so there is a very small but possible chance someone will join that way.

Also banger song, gives off sonic adventure vibes
Back to top Go down
https://www.zabie.org
Jsizzle

Jsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Discordians not joining   Discordians not joining Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:07 pm

Yeah we should prob do something about this.

Discordians not joining Heysto10
Back to top Go down

Discordians not joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeAwsomeBourdYo :: General things :: General but actually general-
Jump to: